How to view and update your ANZSIC Classification
You will need:
- Your Australian Business Number (ABN) and
- myGovID details.
Be aware of the list of eligible ANZSIC classes for the Third Round Business Support Fund.
Your ANZSIC classification is not publicly available using the ABN lookup facility. You must log into the Australian Business Register (ABR) website to view and change this information.
If you have these details and information, this process should take no longer than 10-15 minutes by following the following steps:
1. Go to the ABR website to update your ABN details: https://www.abr.gov.au/business-super-funds-charities/updating-or-cancelling-your-abn/update-your-abn-details
2. Click on “update your ABN”
3. You will then use your myGovID logon process to progress through to ABR site. If you have not yet set up your myGovID, get started on the myGov website.
4. This opens up into your ABN summary. Locate the menu on the right hand side of page and click on ANZSIC and business details.
5. Check your ANZSIC details. View the the list of eligible ANZSIC classes for the Business Support Fund 3. If you need to update your details, click on “Update ABN record”.
6. Choose ANZSIC and business details tab from the menu across the top of the page.
7. Describe main business activity: You begin by describing the main business activity – a phrase or multiple words.
- Select Category best matching main business activity: Then choose from the pre-populated drop-down menu. The categories will be displayed once you describe main business activity.
- ANZSIC Code & description: These will be automatically applied based on what main business activity and categories you have chosen.
8. To save your changes you must use the Submit button on the declaration tab.
Other ways to view and update your ANZSIC details are:
Instructions for reviewing your submitted application
- Access the grants portal.
- Log in with your username and password.
- Enter the application number referenced at the top of this email to view your submitted application.
- If all the other statements and information in the submitted application are still correct, no further action is required from you.
- If you find an error in your submitted application, please complete and submit a new application before the program closes at 11.59pm on 23 November 2020 or when funds are exhausted, whichever is earlier.