31 / 05 / 2021
Businesses can use bonuses to make multiple eligible upgrades, which can include:
- replacing inefficient electric hot water systems
- replacing inefficient gas hot water systems
- upgrading to efficient room reverse-cycle air conditioners
- installing energy-efficient refrigerator display cabinets
- installing energy-efficient fridges and freezers
- installing energy-efficient refrigeration and ventilation fans and motors
- installing water-efficient pre-rinse spray valves.
Upgrades are available to small businesses across various sectors including hospitality, retail, accommodation, healthcare and professional services and small-scale manufacturing.
By switching to energy-saving equipment, Victorian small businesses can save 15 to 20% off the equipment’s annual energy operational costs. The program will empower Victorian small businesses to:
- lower their annual energy costs
- save installation costs
- reduce greenhouse gas emissions
- climate-proof their workplaces.
See Small Business Energy Saver Program on the Sustainability Victoria website.