11 / 02 / 2021
Available for the hair and beauty, hotel and retail industries, the third phase of the Wellbeing and Mental Health for Victorian Businesses Initiative will fund business associations to employ a mental health specialist to provide tailored mental health and wellbeing support to association members.
The specialist will identify the needs of members and staff and develop appropriate support services for business owners and employees of salons, pubs and retail stores.
The following associations have already employed a mental health specialist:
- Hair and Beauty Industry Association
- Australian Hotels Association
- Australian Retailers Association
Confirmed industry partners so far include:
- Victoria Tourism Industry Council
- Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Geelong Chamber of Commerce
- Kinaway Chamber of Commerce
- Commerce Ballarat
- Be. Bendigo
Read the full press release on the Premier's website.