Coronavirus (COVID‑19) information for your business
Visit coronavirus.vic.gov.au to find:
- Information about COVID-19 vaccines including how to book, vaccine eligibility and where to get your vaccination
- Information about worker vaccination requirements
- How to improve ventilation and encourage air flow from outside to help reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 in the workplace
- Checklist for COVID cases
- How to get your COVID-19 digital certificate
- Information on business and work for to keep your business COVIDSafe
- Information about wearing a face mask
- COVIDSafe Plan template
- Support for businesses – COVID‑19 business grants and support programs can still be found on Business Victoria in our Grants and assistance section
- Financial support including Australian Government, Victorian Government and other support for employees, apprentices and business owners
- Jobs Victoria online hub to find work or employees fast
- Translated information about COVID-19
- Plus information for education, travel and more.
More information and support
- Call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398 if you need help to report a rapid antigen test (RAT) or if you have any questions about COVID-19.
- National Coronavirus (COVID‑19) Health Information Line - 1800 020 080 (this number operates 24/7 - if you require translating or interpreting services, call 13 14 50).
- If you need information on the operation of your business or access to assistance relating to COVID‑19 you can call the Business Victoria COVID-19 hotline on 13 22 15 or Contact Us.
- Chartered Accountants Australia provides information on business and tax impacts.
- The Victorian Chamber of Commerce and Industry provides resources for businesses.
- The Australian Banking Association recommends contacting your bank to access any assistance on offer due to the financial impact of COVID-19 on your business. This could include deferred loan payments, waiving fees and restructuring loans. If you’re not sure who to contact, the ABA's website has a list of hardship contact details.
- The Australian Tax Office (ATO) can provide tailored support to businesses feeling the effects of COVID‑19. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, or getting behind with your tax and super obligations, contact the ATO (on 1800 806 218) or speak to your tax professional.
- Advice for exporters can be found on the Global Victoria or Austrade website.
- The Australian Small Business and Family Enterprise Ombudsman's My Business Health website has advice and a Business Toolbox to help you run a healthy business with a healthy mind.