How we can help you?
The Business Recovery Advisory Service provides expert guidance and tailored support to small businesses affected by the 2022 Victorian floods
Your Business Recovery Adviser can help you:
- access support services including financial counselling and business coaching
- pinpoint immediate and long-term needs to ensure business continuity and resilience
- build your business acumen and digital literacy, connecting you with providers and resources to improve business resilience
- create customised strategies for recovery through mentorship to ensure a stable and sustainable future business model.
What to expect
The Business Recovery Advisory Service includes:
- Initial Concierge: when you register with the service, a Business Recovery Adviser will contact you to understand the severity of impact to your business and deliver immediate support, advice and relevant referral options to minimise ongoing risk or loss.
- Business Recovery Planning: Advisers guide you in developing a recovery plan to restart your business and build strategies to reduce ongoing impact and risk.
- Business Resilience Mentorship: Advisers will provide case-managed mentoring to local businesses and the wider business community to enhance their skills, with a focus on managing risk, building resilience and the means to effectively navigate future economic shifts.
How to access this service
We recommend completing the registration form for a timely and efficient response.
- Express your interest by completing the registration form.
- Call the Business Victoria hotline on 13 22 15 if you have difficulty completing the registration form. The hotline operates 7 days a week. If you require a translator, please let the operator know and they will call the Translating and Interpreting Service.
- Over the next year, the Small Business Bus will be travelling to areas impacted by floods, often supported by the Business Recovery Advisory Service. To find out when the Bus will be near you and if a local Business Recovery Adviser will be on board, please check our Workshops and Small Business Bus calendar.
For immediate support, call the Partners in Wellbeing Helpline on 1300 375 330. Trained financial counsellors, business advisers and wellbeing coaches are available to provide free, confidential one-on-one support, 7 days a week.
The program is jointly funded by the Australian and Victorian Governments under the Disaster Recovery Funding Arrangements for the Victorian Floods which commenced in October 2022 (AGRN 1037) (the “Victorian Floods”).