A Business Recovery Advisory Service is available to any business owner/operator in East Gippsland and the North East Victoria experiencing hardship, recovering from disasters, and needing special assistance.
Book a free, one-on-one mentoring session with a Business Recovery Adviser for help with all aspects of business operations and resilience building strategies.
These strategies can help you reactivate your business and develop sustainable business models to strengthen and grow through the recovery period and beyond.
How we can help you
Our advisers use active listening to find out what you need and where you want to go.
You’re in control of your business but we plan together to get you there. You will receive personalised guidance based on your unique situation.
Business recovery advisers can help with:
- assessing how your business was impacted
- improving your cash flow, staff management and digital marketing practices
- developing an effective take home recovery plan
- referrals to other agencies to access grants and services.
What to expect
The Small Business Victoria Business Recovery Advisory Service includes:
- Initial Triage/Concierge: The initial triage/concierge will facilitate the Business Recovery Advisory Support Services and provision of rapid response in assessing the impact of the bushfires, complexity of trauma and provide immediate support, advice and relief to minimise risk or loss.
- Business Recovery Planning: The Business Recovery Advisers will facilitate and deliver relief packages and develop a plan to restore business operations with corrective actions and strategies to reduce impact and risk.
- Business Resilience Mentors: Business Resilience Mentors will provide ongoing business mentoring to local community members owning and operating local businesses in the bushfire affected areas, and will develop a plan that strengthens and grows business with emphasis on prevention, risk mitigation, resilience and future emergency management.
Note: Service provision will continue remotely due to COVID-19 restrictions during this time.
Book a session
To book a free, one-on-one session with a local Business Recovery Adviser: