Business Recovery Advisory Service now open
The Business Relief Service offered free and confidential one-on-one support to flood-affected business owners from a local business relief adviser via telephone and on the ground.
For support from August 2023, please see the Business Recovery Advisory Service.
The experienced business relief advisers can help you:
- identify your immediate and long-term needs and assess the impacts of flood damage to your place of business, equipment and assets
- manage issues with your insurance provider or landlord and help you strategise and plan your recovery
- understand the different supports available to you at the Commonwealth, state and local level
- organise administrative priorities and tasks (e.g. banking, insurance, accounting, business continuity and contingency planning)
- access support services including local crisis support services and mental health support.
Glenda Nichol, President – Rochester Business Network
The Rochester Business Network is extremely grateful to the Business Relief Service for the support following the October flood event. Having business advisers on the ground actively engaging with our business owners has been invaluable. Assisting them navigate grants available and having experienced people to advise has been a huge help.