Through this program, Victorians dealing with the challenges of running a small business can get the mental health support they need to navigate through the impacts of coronavirus (COVID-19).
Current support under this program includes:
- Partners in Wellbeing telephone helpline 1300 375 330 (Monday to Friday 9am–10pm, Saturday to Sunday 9am–5pm):
If you're worried about your business, Partners in Wellbeing helpline provides one-to-one wellbeing support and free access to financial counsellors and business advisors.
For immediate access to mental health support, visit Mental health in business.
Find information on Wellbeing and Mental Health Support for Victorian Small Businesses in languages other than English.
The training will be delivered in a virtual classroom, with 1 hour pre-learning and 2 days of 4 hour classroom sessions. The topics trained include:
- What is Mental Health
- Causes of Mental Health Crisis
- Mental Illness explained
- Common Disorders (Mental Health Literacy)
- Myths about Mental Health and Stigma Impact
- Recognising and responding to signs of a person who may be at risk
- Role of First Aider
- Where to find Help
- Principles of Self-Care
To qualify for this training you must:
- be a staff member of a local council; or
- be a key member who holds a position at a Chamber of Commerce, Business Association or Business Networks; and
- have a willingness to support your local business community with mental health and wellbeing challenges.
This training is an integral part of the overall mental health program offered by the Victorian Government to assist small business as they navigate a way through difficult circumstances as a result of COVID-19.
For immediate access to mental health support, visit our Mental health in business page.
If you are distressed or anxious about your business, call Partners in Wellbeing at 1300 375 330.
If you have any enquiries about the program, please fill out the contact form.
For further assistance, get in touch with the Business Victoria hotline on 13 22 15 or email us.