The Rapid Antigen Test Allocation Pilot – Critical Food Supply Chain has now closed.
Shepparton and Geelong North
What you need to know before completing this purchase request form
- The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions is running a pilot program to support Victorian businesses in the critical food supply chain to access rapid antigen tests (RA tests).
- Victorian employing businesses in the critical food supply chain (click here for eligible ANZSIC list) can request to purchase RA test packs from the Victorian Government, which can then be collected and paid for at either Bunnings Shepparton or Bunnings Geelong North.
- The RA test packs cost $41.25 including GST per pack (each pack contains 5 tests) and can be purchased in bundles of 10 ($412.50 including GST), 50 ($2062.50 including GST), or 100 ($4125 including GST). Payments are to be made to Bunnings upon pickup.
- Once you submit this form, you will receive further communication from Bunnings on how to collect the RA test packs.
- You cannot change the number of RA test packs you have requested to purchase when you visit the Bunnings collection store so please make sure you carefully check the number of tests on this order form before submitting it. If you do not collect your allocated RA test packs by the date advised by Bunnings, the tests will be reallocated.
Please refer to the pilot guidelines.
The Department of Jobs, Precincts and Regions (the Department) is collecting your personal information such as your name and contact details to contact you regarding your organisation’s application for the RA test packs as part of a pilot to support the distribution of RA test packs to employing Victorian businesses in the critical food supply chain and/or to respond to your queries regarding the pilot. Your personal information will be shared with Bunnings to contact you when the RA test packs are ready for collection and purchase.
Your personal information will be stored on secure databases which reside in Australia and the USA. If you have any concerns with your personal information being stored outside of Australia, please contact the Department’s Privacy Unit at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.